– Meet a unique pyromusical show –
– Discover the festivities in Altea –
– Discover what it would be like to get married in Altea –
– Altean nature in its pure state –
– Enjoy the sea doing sports –
– The best ingredients of the area on your table –
– The art and tradition that identifies us –
– Discover local businesses and stores –
Altea is full of life and there are a thousand things you can do. From enjoying adventures and experiences on the beach such as sailing, snorkeling, diving or mountain routes to take advantage of all the cultural offer offered by the municipality, such as concerts, exhibitions, markets and much more.
The parties can not be missed. Altea is a charming town and its parties are not far behind. The Castell de l’Olla is recognized with the distinction of the Tourist Merit Award, in the gold category of the 1999 edition, granted by the Provincial Tourist Board of the Costa Blanca and in 2007, declared a Festival of Tourist Interest of the Comunitat by the Generalitat Valenciana. A real show.
Altea is a perfect town, both to stay and spend a vacation and to enjoy a very pleasant day. From its restaurants, the essence of authentic Mediterranean food emerges.